Desktop calendar with many functions.Day's event,tasks with alarm,GMail checker,twitter client,image viewer,notes,feed RSS,launcher,password manager,web search, weather,tracking and address book.
myPortablePIM is designed to be portable, used from a USB stick to always have with you your data.There is no installation.Just unzip the downloaded package and you're ready: no key and no log file written by myPortablePIM outside of it's installation folder.
You can mark the day's events, tasks and reminders with alarms.You can set the tuition for them and send via email the details through the "Send email" button.Support the iCal standard to import and export.There are different views on the calendar: monthly, weekly, daily and personalized.You can create several calendars with different colors thus being able to identify the events easily.There are two views, called Desktop 1 and Desktop 2, where arrange your windows as you want.You can switch from views by the button on status bar.
» version 1.7.0 - posted on 2012-04-20
» version 1.1.0 - posted on 2010-03-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
myPortablePIM 1.7.0 Version
Copyright 2012 Mauro Domenico Ferrua. All rights reserved.
The software product and any related documentation are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of this software product remains with you.
To the extent permissible by law, the author or distributor shall not be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the software.
This version of myPortablePIM may only be distributed in the original distribution install file as distributed by Mauro Domenico Ferrua. The myPortablePIM distribution install file may not have files added to it or removed from it, and none of its contents may be modified, decompiled, disassembled, or reverse engineered.
Software License Agreement
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
5. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
6. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
7. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
8. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.